Wednesday 22 July 2015

Twists and turns

Somehow or another, this book will appear this year. We're getting closer, and this video is proof (sort of). Hope you enjoy it. If you do, let me know (so I can let my sister know - she did all the work!).

To give a teeny bit of background, my little sister's company is publishing the book. We haven't collaborated on a project in forever, so this is a fun learning experience for both of us. This video is sort of like Step One along this path. Join us on this journey!

4 comments:

  1. Oh RMJ, I really love the video; especially because I get to see you and then realise that I know your sister. I was smiling as I watched it and I had tears in my eyes. It's a small world after all.

    Looking forward to the book, as I really enjoyed Chinwe's "The perfect girl, the prostitute and other stories"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casio, do I need to tell you again that I've missed you? And what kind of a small world is this? I'm thrilled to learn you know CC Adetula. She'll be so tickled. I really enjoyed The Perfect Girl, too! Thank you for your comment and I hope you're doing GOOD!

      Delete
    2. Yes I'm good, thanks a lot for asking. :)

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear that. Good Girl!

      Delete